Even if you employ janitors to clean your commercial floor surface, they may not have the proper training or tools to get your floors sparkling perfect. The more traffic your floors experience, the more likely it is that your floors are getting scuffed and scratched, especially if it has been some time since your last professional cleaning. Here are eight reasons why you might want to think about hiring a professional cleaner, even if you think your janitors are doing a top-notch job.
- Remove Scuffs and Scratches: Your janitors are likely focusing on the dirt and grime that gathers on the surface of your flooring. But what about the scuffs and scratches caused by foot traffic and furniture? Your janitors might not have the expertise to remove these completely. A commercial floor care company will know just what to do, even if the scuff or scratch seems impossible to remove.
- Leave Customers Impressed: A commercial floor care company will keep your floor’s finish looking fabulous all year round. This gives off quite an impression to your customers and it sends a message that cleanliness and a professional appearance are important to your business.
- Professional Assessment: By scheduling regular commercial floor cleaning appointments, you can be sure that the company you hire will conduct regular assessments before getting started. These assessments can oftentimes catch problem areas that may have eluded your regular crew.
- Refinishing: Quality floor care maintenance includes regular rewaxing, resealing and refinishing to ensure maximum shine. Your regular crew might only be able to maintain your current finish, which won’t last forever.
- Safety of Employees: Proper floor maintenance is safer for customers and your employees. Cut down on employee falls, slips and workers’ compensation cases. You’ll save money, your employees with have a safer place to work and your floors will look terrific to boot.
- Save Money: It is much cheaper to maintain your flooring than it is to replace it altogether. Even if you have to pay for regular floor cleaning appointments, you’ll save money in the long run as long as you choose a professional and high-quality commercial floor cleaning service.
- The Proper Tools and Cleaners: Your regular crew may be using the wrong type of equipment and the wrong cleaners for your type of floor. A commercial floor cleaning service will know which types of equipment to use and which cleaners are safe for your flooring and your commercial environment.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction: A professional team wouldn’t be in business for very long if they left a trail of dissatisfied customers in their wake. Choose a professional team that will assess your floors, discuss any problems with you and, most of all, choose a team that will have your ultimate satisfaction as its primary goal.
TCS Floors will have your floors sparkling clean, even if you have your own crew. Call us today and we’ll discuss a time for us to come out to provide you with a full evaluation.